Darien - I found your blog very interesting to read. I can also tell that you are extremely motivated. I loved your “self” blog. I agree with you that it is important to understand a person’s vibe when communicating with them. There are so many things in every day face-to-face speech that can be missed when meeting someone online. Your writing is very strong and your ideas are well represented by evidence.
Justin – I love your picture at the top of your blog. You gave me the impression that you are a very care-free and easy-going guy. I noticed, throughout your writing, that you have some very strong opinions. Most of these I saw as “dead on,” but I think they would be much better represented if you had more supporting evidence. On your “self” post, I found it very interesting on how you related society’s views of online interaction to this class.
Waliah – The only post that you had was your “About Me” post. It is never too late to learn a second or third language. Take advantage of it while you can before life gets too busy! I am also very intrigued by other cultures. I would love to travel after I graduate and learn much more, because I believe that you can’t really know about a culture until you immerse yourself in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment