Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog Reviews Week 8

Lauren –
I enjoyed your style of writing.  You have lots of ideas and reading your writing seems very natural.  In your 10/5 post, I think that you could’ve used citations to help support your own personal ideas/arguments.  I also enjoyed how you said that life is too short to look for the one perfect soulmate and it is very true how there are a variety of views about love across a spectrum based on people’s personal beliefs.  Also, on your 10/7 post, I think you could’ve organized your beliefs better to aid in supporting your argument.
Ricky-
Pay attention to small grammatical and spelling errors, especially in the first paragraph of your 10/5 post.  I also think that you could do better at organization so that you state your thoughts in a more concise manner.  This will be easier for your readers to read as I particularly found it semi-confusing.  I enjoyed how you stated that there would be no more mysteriousness and that people would view relationships more scientifically.  That is definitely true!  For your 10/7 post, your first two sentences seem a little ambiguous.  There was also a spelling error in paragraph 3 (“threw” vs. through).  I also enjoyed how you included scripture from the bible to give evidence for the opposite view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment