Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Reviews Week 3

Justin – You have such a fascinating perspective on these topics that I have never considered. I enjoy reading your posts! I can tell that you have many interesting ideas and take time to contemplate the text that we read. I thought it was interesting how you stated in your 8/31 post that thoughts “require a host to breathe life into an idea.” On your post in 9/2, I was hoping that you could elaborate a little more on the idea of human error and computers. You had a few small grammatical errors with punctuation – commas, and verb tenses, “people hates” – last paragraph of 9/2 and “people are force” – same post. I agree with you that it would be a great idea to someday have robots in dangerous career fields, such as police officers or firefighters. Overall, I enjoy reading your posts. Just double check for grammar/punctuation.


Darien – I really enjoy your style of writing, possibly because we both have a scientific background. It seems very fluent to me, well equipped with smooth transitions and evidence-based, well-developed thoughts. I agree with you on your ideas of how individuality and consciousness. On your 9/2 post, I would’ve liked to see some of your perspective on the topic and your thoughts on top-down versus bottom-up approaches. Thanks for all of the compliments and I would love to meet in-person someday :)

Waliah – No new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment